Active Health Supply shipping terms are FOB shipping point unless otherwise quoted. Freight will be prepaid by Active Health Supply on all regular orders of $200.00 or more.
Unless otherwise agreed upon, orders are shipped via a transportation mode selected by Active Health Supply. Methods are local courier, UPS, FedEX and Active Health Supply delivery.
Active Health Supply shall use its best efforts to fill orders, but cannot be liable for nonperformance or delays caused by a shortage of supply of raw materials, manufacturing problems or delivery delays, labor disputes, acts of regulatory agencies, discontinuation of a product line, or causes beyond its control. Purchaser agrees that in such events Active Health Supply may allocate products among all purchasers without liability.
Shortage & Damage
All shortage and damage claims must be made within two days of receipt of shipment, or no credit will be allowed. Please contact the Active Health Supply Customer Service Department regarding shortage or damage claims. Customer Service will provide further instructions regarding inspection, return and replacement of the products.
Cancellations due to processing difficulties
Occasionally, orders may be canceled by our system for various reasons, some of which include:
- Item unavailable
- Difficulty in processing your payment information
- Unable to ship to the address provided
- Duplication of a previous order
- Changing or canceling your order
You may cancel your order at any time prior to processing by calling 1-480-696-5000. Unfortunately, we are unable to cancel orders once they have been shipped. Please refer to our Returns page for easy return procedures.
Over Sized Items
Some heavy or over sized items must be shipped alone via a freight trucking company. Usually, Over sized Items arrive in 1-5 full business days after leaving our warehouse. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding public holidays within USA. The freight trucking company is not responsible for unloading the item from the truck or carrying the item into the building. Your item is likely to be heavy and large; therefore, we recommend that you have someone with you to help you unload the item and carry it inside.
- The delivery company will contact you by phone to schedule a delivery date and time window.
- Typically, there will be a minimum of a 4-hour time frame for the delivery and an adult must be available to accept, inspect, and sign-for the delivery.
- The item will be delivered to your designated shipping address. The freight delivery company is not responsible for unloading the item from the truck or carrying the item into the building.
- Your package is likely to be heavy and large; therefore, we recommend that you have someone with you to help unload the item from the truck and carry it inside.
- The total charge does not include inside delivery, removal of cartons, or assembly.
- When your order is delivered you should immediately inspect the carton for any potential damage that may have occurred during shipment. Carefully inspect the packaging as well as the contents of the package.
It is normal for the carton to show some wear, however if the contents are damaged: accept the package, make a note of the damage on the shipping receipt, and sign and date it. The delivery person should also sign the slip and leave a copy for your records. Contact Customer Services immediately at 1-480-696-5000.
Tracking Your Order
Active Health Supply uses UPS for shipping. You may track your order once it has been picked up by UPS at http://www.UPS.com.
You will receive your tracking number by e-mail when it has been shipped from our warehouse. Please note that there may be a 48-hour delay from the time it leaves our warehouse until the time that it can be tracked on the UPS website.
How To Contact Us
Active Health Supply
5300 Lorraine Ave
Sioux City, IA 51106
Web Site: http://ActiveHealthSupply.com