Return Merchandise Policy
Authorization must be received from Active Health Supply Return Department prior to returning merchandise for any reason. Merchandise returned without authorization will be disposed of without notification.
Items to be returned must meet the following criteria:
- Product must have been purchased from Active Health Supply.
- Product must be in original packaging, must have been purchased 30 days from date of invoice and must be in resale condition. Cartons must be sealed, without any markings or stickers on packaging.
- Credit will not be issued for product that is expired or will expire within 30 days, discontinued items, refrigerated items or custom orders.
Return Request- To request a return, you must have the following information:
- Customer name & number, date of purchase, original invoice number, product item number, product description and explicit reason for return.
- Upon verification of the above information, Returns Department will assign a return authorization number and process a request for the merchandise to be picked up. Please have all merchandise to be returned in your receiving area.
Return Methods- Common Carrier Delivery Accounts -- A call tag will be issued to pick up merchandise at any facility. Please allow 3 to 5 days for the tag to be processed. Keep the call tag stub until you receive your credit memo. In the event of a lost return, the stub will provide the necessary information to initiate a trace.
Freight on Returned Merchandise- All applicable freight charges and call tag fees are the responsibility of the customer.
Credit Procedures for Returned Merchandise- All stocked merchandise will be subject to a minimum 25% restocking charge, except for merchandise shipped in error by Active Health Supply or for products under manufacturer recall.
Non-Stock and/or special order merchandise will not be accepted back for return without express written approval by the manufacturer and will be subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee.
The credit will appear on the next month's statement following receipt of product at Active Health Supply warehouse.
How To Contact Us
Active Health Supply
5300 Lorraine Ave
Sioux City, IA 51106
Web Site: http://ActiveHealthSupply.com